In Person and Zoom Options Available
As of 3/8/21 we have updated our schedule to include 2 in person classes along with our Zoom only options. As the county continues to move through the tier’s of the state’s re-opening plan, and as we get more of our staff fully vaccinated, we will have more options to add more classes. Please bare with us through the next several weeks as we transition back into the studio.
NOTE: Due to demand and restrictions we have combined some of our 2-4, and 3-5 year old classes into one 2-5 year old group. We are keeping track of demand so we know what to bring back next. If you’d like to let us know when you’re available, please email us. Email: email@example.com.
- Scroll down for schedule and pricing
- When ready, click on REGISTER NOW
- Complete the online registration form.
- There are no free trial classes available at this time. We will bring back trial classes post-covid.
- 1 month minimum enrollment required.
Have a dancer older than 5 years of age? CLICK HERE
- Annual Family Registration Fee
- Welcome bag when enrolled.
- Charged Annually On Your Anniversary – currently waived during covid-19
Music & Movement
- 30 min Classes
- 18-24 Months of Age
- Focus on Motor Skill Development
- Dance Basics Introduced
- Exposure to Music & Props
- Parent & Me Class
Dance & Performance
- 45 Min Class
- 2-4 year old, Parent Optional Class
- 3-5 year old, Dancer Only Class
- Age groups currently combined due to Covid-19
- Introduction to Various Dance Styles
- 2 Recitals Per Year – currently on hold due to covid-19
Have a dancer that is 5 or older? You can still dance with us through our Principal Arts program!
PCPA is a creative and performing arts program that requires dancers to be both athletes and artists. Our ultimate goal is to instill dance intensity and drive inspired by much more than trophies and sequins. We believe in building strong fundamentals, technique, and discipline through dance training and performance experience. You can count on building a respect and love for dance whether you are training for personal or professional goals.
Go to PCPA Website