Dance & Performance Class 2-4 years
Current Classes Available
- See our class schedule page for the most up to date schedules.
- Our 2-4 year old Dance & Performance classes are offered every day but Tuesday.
- Morning, afternoon, and weekend options are all available.
- Register for your free trial today!
Our Dance & Performance classes are focused on age appropriate motor skill development, creative movement, body and spatial awareness, exposure to music, and different styles of dance. This is the next level up from our Music & Movement classes which require parent participation. Parent participation is optional with this group. Each D&P class will spend a portion of each class focused on one style of dance from Jan-June, and another style from July-Dec. Each period will end with an optional performance that your dancer can participate in. The styles we rotate through are Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Musical Theatre. If your dancer is in Small Fry for 2-3 years they will have a good sense of the difference in styles, as well as be more prepared to move up to our Principal Arts program.
- Annual Registration: $25 / Family
- Tuition: $70 per month
- Free Trial Class For New Dancers
- View our full policies HERE