Dance & Performance Class 2-4 years
Current Classes Available
- See our class schedule page for the most up to date schedules.
- Our 2-4 year old Dance & Performance classes are offered every day but Tuesday.
- Morning, afternoon, and weekend options are all available.
- Register for your free trial today!
Our 2-4 year old class is a survey style class. The class is designed to expose kids to a variety of dance styles which we rotate through every 6 months. Parent participation is optional with this group. Some parents may begin to transition to watching from the lobby instead of being in the space. Each D&P class will focus on one style from Jan-June, and another style from July-Dec. Each period will end with an optional performance that your dancer can participate in. The styles we rotate through are Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Musical Theatre. By the time your dancer turns 5 and graduates to our Principal Arts program, they will have a good idea of what styles they want to focus on as they get older.
We also continue to emphasize age appropriate motor skills and creative dance. Skills explored change each month and include balance, moving in space vs moving in place, moving fast vs moving at regular speed, crossing the mid-line, exposure to various types of music, and much more.
- Annual Registration: $25 / Family
- Tuition: $70 per month (as of May, 2019)
- Free Trial Class For New Dancers
- View our full policies HERE