NOTE: Free trial classes and make-up classes were put on hold in March 2020. We now have dates for their return.
- FREE TRIAL CLASSES RETURN: 1/20/22
- MAKE-UP CLASSES RETURN: 2/1/22
Check back for more details or call our office at 650-393-5593
We are following all local and state covid mandates. All dancers/visitors over the age of 3 must be masked while in the building. This is county and state mandate that we must adhere to. While not required, we are asking everyone to upgrade masks to surgical+cloth or one of the approved N95, KN94, or similar masks. We reserve the right to change policies or put some on hold as needed, due to current covid conditions.
Our staff is fully vaccinated and boosted.
Free Trial Class
- To schedule a free trial, you will need to create an account and register online.
- You will not be billed at the time of registration. (unless you are a returning dancer)
- All new students are allowed ONE free trial class.
- If you would like to try more than one class you may pay for an additional class, provided there is space available in the class you wish to try.
- If there is an opening in the class you request, we will schedule your trial the next available class.
- You will have a 3-day grace period to DECLINE the spot before billing and policies take effect.
- You will be officially enrolled after your 3-day grace period if we do not hear back from you.
- We prorate tuition if starting or stopping mid-month.
- All other months are charged in full and tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Holidays are already worked out in your class average of the year. We do not prorate for holidays or personal absences.
- Some months may have 3 classes, and some may have 5. We do not charge less or more in those situations. The class averages out over time.
- Remember, you are paying to hold the spot in the class, not the class itself.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. We do allow a 5 day grace period for you to make your account current without any additional late fees. Any unpaid tuition on the 6th of the month will be considered late, and your account will be subject to a $10 late fee. Should your tuition fall behind more than 2 months we reserve the right to suspend your participation in classes until the account is up to date.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash, of check. We do require a credit card at the time of registration, but you can switch to cash or check after your trial if you wish. Your card on file will automatically be billed the first of each month for the upcoming month’s tuition. Should the first land on a holiday, we may charge your card on the closest previous business day. Any returned checks will be subject to a $10 fee.
Our programs do not have a set dress code. We just ask that kids wear clothing that is comfortable and that they can move around in and stretch. If you opt-in to our performances you will need to purchase that session’s required footwear and costume. To find out more about our performances, you can visit the performance page on this website.
We require a 30 day notice when stopping enrollment and billing. Your 30 day notice will begin when we receive your cancellation form. CLICK HERE
NOTE: Our programs run year-round. We do not automatically drop you at any point. Cancellation is up to you.