NEW UPDATE – 8/29/20
After you’ve reviewed your options below, CLICK HERE to learn about our new protocols, and see why we will be the safest place to dance on the Peninsula! We are still waiting to announce an official reopening date for in-person classes. We are monitoring San Mateo County Health orders, but we are on pace to open limited in-person classes this month.
Option #1 – Dance With Us Online
- Our regular classes have continued online during shelter in place. We have a reduced number of classes, but still have plenty of options to fit your schedule.
- Paying for online classes will give you access to ALL weekly online classes. That will give you the flexibility to dance at the time that works each week, or dance multiple times per week.
- Ready to register? CLICK HERE
Option #2 – Dance In Person
- We were in contact with the county this week. Under current orders, indoor dance instruction is not allowed. Anyone running indoor classes faces fines or closure. While we would love to be back, we don’t want to risk that or people’s health. We will be back indoors when allowed. All classes will continue on Zoom
- Anyone running indoor dance classes right now is risking fines or closure, and we are unwilling to go that route.
- All classes are currently on ZOOM.
Option #3 – Small Fry Dance Club @ Home
- We have launched a new online-only platform of pre-recorded classes. We have added cool graphics to keep your little ones engaged. If you’re looking for a more affordable option that allows you the flexibility to dance when you want, this if for you. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Jana & Carlos Chapeton