NEW UPDATE – 7/15/20
After you’ve reviewed your options below, CLICK HERE to learn about our new protocols, and see why we will be the safest place to dance on the Peninsula! We are still waiting to announce an official reopening date for in-person classes. We are monitoring San Mateo County Health orders, but we are on pace to open limited in-person classes this month.
Option #1 – Dance With Us Online
- Our regular classes have continued online during shelter in place. We have a reduced number of classes, but still have plenty of options to fit your schedule.
- Paying for online classes will give you access to ALL weekly online classes. That will give you the flexibility to dance at the time that works each week, or dance multiple times per week.
- Ready to register? CLICK HERE
Option #2 – Dance In Person
- Weekly in-person classes have resumed. We have a limited schedule and spots available. Register on this website.
- Add our live streaming classes for an additional $20/mo.
- Ready to register? CLICK HERE TO SEE SCHEDULE
Option #3 – Small Fry Dance Club @ Home
- We have launched a new online-only platform of pre-recorded classes. We have added cool graphics to keep your little ones engaged. If you’re looking for a more affordable option that allows you the flexibility to dance when you want, this if for you. CLICK HERE to learn more.
Jana & Carlos Chapeton