Need to schedule a make up class?
- There is one make up slot per class / per week. We do make exceptions for siblings or if class has extra openings.
- Slots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Make ups may be scheduled for any classes for which you were absent.
- If you are unsure of your number of absences we can check for you.
- You do not need to make up for holiday closures but it is allowed. Closures are built into the tuition average.
- You may only book the same class day/time 2 weeks in a row. You can book the same class again after your first 2 make ups have past. This is to give other families a chance to book make ups as well.
- We cannot use make ups in lieu of tuition payments.
- If dropping from program we can give you one extra week to squeeze in make ups past your official drop date.