Make Up Request Form
Make Up Policies
- As of January 1, 2019, our new make-up policy does take affect and all families re-set back to 0 make ups.
- Each enrolled dancer has 1 make up class per quarter in addition to some holiday closure make ups. The holiday make ups depend on which day of the week your child takes class and if the classes fall below the average for the year.
- There is one make up spot per class / per week. We do make exceptions for siblings or if a specific class has more immediate openings.
- Make up visits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Make up classes do not equate to monetary tuition value. Make ups do not cover tuition billing. We do not prorate for isolated absences.
- If dropping from program, we give you two weeks beyond your final dance day to use your makeup class(es). After that date they are void.
- Make up classes re-set back to 0 at the end of each calendar year.
- Quarterly make up classes don’t have to be used in the same quarter that the absence occurred. They can roll into the next quarter if need be. (Max 4 per calendar year)
- Make up classes need to be request and confirmed 48 hours prior to your make up visit.
- Make ups can not be passed to another dancer or family.
- Once booked the make up time is considered used. If you do not attend, you may not re-schedule said make-up.
- Dress code requirements do stand for make up dancers. (Principal Arts)
- Placement classes in which a teacher requests your child try out a new/different level will be utilized but will be initiated and scheduled by the teacher. Placement classes will not apply to quarterly make up classes.